Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody by chance have Frightprops' Sound Effects CD Machines Of Death??? I need a good sound track for my electric chair and I LOVED the one they have on there but I can't see spending $30 on a CD for 1 sound effect lasting 15 seconds. They would probably be more lucrative if they sold the sound effects by tracks instead of full CD's IMO. But oh well. Please let me know if you have it, thanks! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Did you ever get any of those sound fx's Im looking for a good electric chair sound

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you ever get any of those sound fx's Im looking for a good electric chair sound
Yep, sure did! I couldn't wait any longer to see if anybody else had gotten one. I needed to finish my prop. I would highly recommend checking them out. Im actually kind of glad I got the whole CD since I will probably use some of the other sounds on it for future props/ scenes. Check out my Electric Chair prop and you can hear the sound effect I used from the CD.

YouTube - Sparky

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't see myself spending that much for one sound. I know I won't use any of the other sounds as I will be going off to college. U found a sound that will work for me though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts