Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered some parts for a trash can trauma from FrightProps. I promptly received an order confirmation and a short time later tracking info. When I received my order everything was well packaged, however, one of the items was incorrect. I sent an e-mail to them late on a Friday night and had a response first thing Saturday morning! I didn't expect a response until Monday. I then recieved tracking information on the replacement part which UPS delivered es expected a few days later. I was very pleased with the quick response and the follow-through.

Uniqueness of a product can drive a business only to a certain level of success. However, value and great customer service is really the differentiating factor for most vendors in such a niche industry.

To be honest, I've never had a bad experience with a Halloween/haunt vendor. This is only the second time I've had to contact a vendor after a sale.

Based on my experience, I would recommend FrightProps to others.

Josh

·
Registered
916 Posts
I recently ordered several Pcoboo Controllers and triggers from FirghtProps and I cant comment on the controlles themselves just yet but I can sya that the shipping and communication to this point were fanatastic. I ordered my pile of goodies late Tueday night, recevied a confirmation that night and a tracking number on Wednesday afternoon. My shipment arrived Friday! I have ordered from FrightProps in the past and have always been satisfied!

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
With you guys on how terrific Fright Props is. Just received a pretty good-sized order and everything looks great. Got a rigging (because I care not to learn welding) and this guy is very well made! I think it could lift a car!

Service is great with them too. Was missing one item and they immediately sent me a tracking number for it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also received a prop controller from them. I had a question about it and how i wired the trigger and they clearly and niely explained the right way an lo and behold... IT WORKED!

very good customer service!

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
I have been a customer of Fright Props for years. No problems other than having to hit minimum $$ order. Maybe that's changed ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I recevied my order from Fright Props a couple weeks ago and all I can say is WOW Freaking WOW!!! I was impressed with their great customer service and the time frame of the delivery. The items I purchased (prop controlers, pneumatic parts, and electric crackers) are freaking Sweet! On my top 10 list for sure!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
We met FP reps at the Midwest Haunters convention and were extremely impressed. they de-mystify everything and held our hand answering all our questions. Our wish list is enough to re-mortgage the house but I know when we are ready to hop into pneumatics and controllers - Frightprops will be our supplier of choice for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts