Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
nice set up. How long does it take for the build?

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, all!

Shadowbat. The walls of the maze go up on Sept. 1st (hopefully all in a day, with an army of volunteers). Then my family spends the month of Sept. decorating, detailing, powering, lighting, running sound, etc. We're open every weekend in October.

im the goddess: The kneeling, corpsed skeleton in the dungeon was the one we made at the MnT this year :)

DarkhavenManor: I didn't, unfortunately, get daytime walkthrough video. I actually lost a lot of the video I took this year, including the wall setup, which I had planned to make a time-lapse with.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I got a kick out of your ticket booth! How did people like the Phantom Finder? I thought that was the neatest thing I saw at Scare L.A.

WELL DONE!!!

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did people like the Phantom Finder? I thought that was the neatest thing I saw at Scare L.A.

WELL DONE!!!
We saw Phantom Finder at MHC and thought it was a really cool concept too, and wanted to be an "early-adopter", since people are so attached to their mobile devices these days.
It turned out to be a bit on the "not-quite-ready-for-prime-time" side. Not all of the markers would trigger the effect. The app was too much of a hog for a lot of devices and would crash. The Facebook check-in functionality didn't work. Hopefully, they'll work out the bugs by next season.

Thanks for the compliment!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
the lurching baby is very cool. but I love the drop down panel. good scares there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts