Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
her are some pictures from Fright fest 08. Best job ever!:D
Me with some of the other street monsters.
You can also see the red contacts i got!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,865 Posts
Great makeup jobs. Nice shading around the eyes and cheeks and love the contacts!

Looks like you got to have lots of fun. :)

(I miss Astroworld :mad::( we used to do Fright Fest there too.)

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It was lots of fun! That suck about Astroworld. I never went there though but I heard it was pretty cool. I found that browns work much better and look mor natural for a vampire than the blacks and greys. I also used a makeup thta had a fleshtone in it.

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Ahhh the children of the night! How lovely it is to see them come out of the graves and have fun. GD you and the lovely young lady in your second photo remind me so much when Mrs. Spookzilla and I were newly dead and courting. Thanks for sharing your photos.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Comments guys
Gazoo- yes they supply us with the costumes. How ever you are free to add to it if they approve. I had to get my own contacts and teeth. they airbrush us white and do shading like that but I would have them just lightly airbrush me white and than i would put vamyers veil by Manic Panic on over that so I would have flesh tone. Than I would do the shadowing my self. thats also a wig that I bought because i got sick of teasing my hair every day. And I brought my lovley jacket to add too.

Glyphen- I had some Guests ask me that and I would tell them I was hungry so it would freak em' out a little more. I know that Twilight says difrently but I don't think telling them I was full would make me much of a threat. ;-)

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Glyphen- I had some Guests ask me that and I would tell them I was hungry so it would freak em' out a little more. I know that Twilight says difrently but I don't think telling them I was full would make me much of a threat. ;-)
Great pics!!! Love all the makeup and costumes.

Actually in Twilight when the eyes are red it means they are more evil and hungry for human blood. Sorry you can all me a geek.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Freak, you are the cutest vampire EVER!!! Forget Edward Cullen!!!!

Excellent makeup and the contacts are awesome. I got some scarecrow fangs this year but I haven't fitted them yet. I really liked your shading, too, excellent work!!!

MrsMyers: I plan on wearing said fangs to the Twilight midnight premiere....so maybe we could start a geek club???!!!

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Excellent makeup and the contacts are awesome. I got some scarecrow fangs this year but I haven't fitted them yet. I really liked your shading, too, excellent work!!!

MrsMyers: I plan on wearing said fangs to the Twilight midnight premiere....so maybe we could start a geek club???!!!
Edward Cullen...do you know hom many times I was called Edward Cullen.:confused: I thought this poor girl was going to cry when she called me Edward and I told her I killed Edward Cullen. Poor thing. But thank you for the comment hooch I'm flatered.:eek:

·
kakos
7,217 Posts

Sweet, we should start a club between HP and now Twilight you and I are proud geeks :)

Edward Cullen...do you know hom many times I was called Edward Cullen.:confused: I thought this poor girl was going to cry when she called me Edward and I told her I killed Edward Cullen. Poor thing. But thank you for the comment hooch I'm flatered.:eek:
I would have loved to have seen that.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet, we should start a club between HP and now Twilight you and I are proud geeks :)

I would have loved to have seen that.
It was terrible. there were so many time I had to almost pour the blood on so that I wasn't a "pretty" vampire. Gashes, burns cuts, had to do it all. It just depended on how much i was hit on. i would give it about 3 hours and If I was getting hit on I would go into the dressing room and gore it up. The girl vampire had to do the same.:(

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
It was terrible. there were so many time I had to almost pour the blood on so that I wasn't a "pretty" vampire. Gashes, burns cuts, had to do it all. It just depended on how much i was hit on. i would give it about 3 hours and If I was getting hit on I would go into the dressing room and gore it up. The girl vampire had to do the same.:(
The more blood may have been more attractive to some people. J/K Either way you looked great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts