Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find that, even though all year is Halloween for me, July is when the Frenzy hits! I get very antsy and overtaken with the Halloween obsession. I want to draw, write, read, make, view, smell .....you get the picture.

When does the frenzy hit you?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I get antsy in June, start thinking seriously about planning. Then July hits and I start worrying that I'll never get everything done that I daydreamed about in June. Friends and loved ones start getting that look - you know, like they wish they could think of a way to politely leave the room rather than listen to the crazy woman any longer. In August, my madness is made manifest, bits of foam and wood, bones and wires, in the back yard, the porch, my desk. I really need a garage. After than, it's full-on insanity for two months.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
After all these years, no more "frenzy" for me. In the last 20 minutes before we open the door, putting out the various Treats (We do a "Raffle" for treats with DVD's as the big prizes) it can get a little hectic when cars have started showing up, there are kids and parents in the driveway, all excited, and the tape holding the DVD's to the wall refuses to hold.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I usually start decorating the house July 6th, but I've been working on the interior of my Hearse trying to get it ready for the Annual Emmett Cruise Night next weekend. Last year, I met a real Coroner there! Then next Sunday, I'll start decorating this place. Whooo Hooo!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
When the countdown timer at the top of the forum says, "364 Days Until Halloween".
Same here. Although it's never a frenzy, just planning out what is on the agenda for the coming year. I maybe take a month or so to take a break, but I'm looking during x-mas stuff that can be repurposed for Halloween.

I'm already building stuff in January. :rolleyes: This is a year-round hobby for me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The kids had their birthday parties in May, shortly after I was done planning parties for them, I started thinking about Halloween! I'd say by mid-June I was already getting pretty excited!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts