Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a really cool website to mix ambient sounds for our yard haunt and wanted to share. The website is http://horror.ambient-mixer.com. I made the background ambient sounds with this website and then I mixed in sound effects using a free software called Audacity.

I thought I would include my mix if anyone is looking for Witches Kitchen sounds. There are two file one with just the ambient background so you can make your own mix with sound effects and the other one has Witches, Werewolves, and Zombies/Frankenstein. Feel free to use them for personal use.

Witches Kitchen Mix - With Werewolves and Zombies

Witches Kitchen Background Ambient Noise

For more Yard Haunt sounds check out my post on my blog at [url]www.wolfmooncemetery.blogspot.com[/URL] where you can download the audio files.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love the Witch Kitchen and Creepy Whispers. Fantastic work! Thank you so much for sharing. I always have the hardest time finding good sound effects that work well with my themes.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
We live at the end of a one lane road and each year we thought ourselves lucky to have two or three trick-or-treaters show up. Last year, we decided for the first time to create a soundtrack for our little display. Forty kids and their parents showed up that night. And it was all because they heard the sounds of Halloween coming from the distance and decided to make the trip down the road. Our hearing is so much a part of our lives we sometimes forget just how important it really is. Thanks for sharing some additional material for us to work with this year. The kids will have even more fun this year. Now we just have to decide do we buy more candy or make the sound track scarier so we have leftovers when the kids are frightened off. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts