Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a medieval torture rack that i built last year but now after finishing my basement I dont have anyplace to store it so my loss is youre gain. this thing is big aproximatly 4'W X 9'L X 2'6"T it is built out of 2x8's and 2x4's for the frame 1x3's for the deck 6" pvc for the spool and 1.5" dowls for turning the spool. I built this to be as real as possible meaning that it will do what it was intended to do (just ask my brother inlaw) Right now it is sitting in my backyard waiting for someome to pick up. I also have a free standing stockaid i built to go along with this but I dont have any pics of it but I will try to get some tonight it is built out of 2x4's and 2x12's and has all of the corners for yure hands and neck rounded for comfort. the finish on both of these is burned into it with an oxy aceteline torch and I think it look really good and weathered but it isno so burnt that you get soot on youreself from touching them. Im not comfortable posting my personal info for everyone to see so if you are interested you can pm me or post here and I will send you all the info you need to contact me or pick it up.

this needs to go quick o I will be forced to make a bonfire out or it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts