Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 wooden skull scythes, free to a good home (either in the South Ogden area, or willing to pay shipping). Actually, there's a 4th that's the 'head only', even.

These are all damaged, and will need some repair.

The skulls are all of this style (only wood, this is a cast of a mold of one, actually), and have a wooden blade painted black and silver coming out the back end of the skull.

I can get some photos of the actual things tomorrow night.

Currently, they are seperate from the 'staff' portions. (I only have 3 of the staffs, though)

All 3 have the same damage: The blade has broken off of the back of the head, causing varying degrees of cracks, and will need to be glued back in place. Also, the things will need to be attached to the staffs. Owners of a local party store found the damage goods in their inventory and passed them on to me last halloween. I'm just getting around to cleaning out the garage, and stumbled on the box. Since I have no use for em, may as well pass it along.

·
Super Moderator
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's some photos, sorry for the delay.

A sample of the kind of damage I'm talking about.

The wood skull. Now, these are all hand-carved, so minor variations exist.

The poles. These are 4ft tall.

Again, we have 4 heads, 3 poles.

As for Paypal, I have an account, have never received money on it before, but if I understand it's working correctly, I should be able to.

Oh, and I checked, shipping minus the poles would only be $5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts