Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've got something on your wish list at Oriental Trading and looking to get it early in the season, Oriental Trading has a Free Shipping offer expiring today, Tues., 2/17, 11:59pm CT on all online orders placed today, no Minimum. See offer details online for any restrictions. Email customers should have received a code in their email a few days ago for their Presidents Day sale, general public website Code is FSANYFEB15.

Maybe you have been eyeing the Zombie parrot, Latex Gargoyle Head Wall mounts, Standing Ghost Girl (similar to GR Victoria), Mourning Glory (similar to GR Lady in Black), Madame Misery fortune teller, Standing Witch with Red Apple props -- many of these already bought by members here -- or another of their halloween props or decorations and waiting for a discount. The free shipping could make it worth your while.

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pays to be signed up for extended offers

Thought I would mention that I got another email today from OT which for email newsletter customers extends the Free Ship Offer for another 2 days (Thurs 11:59pm CT). The Extension does not seem to apply to the general public this time. When I went to their site directly I did NOT see the offer at all so think you need to link through your email to shop. A bonus for being signed up with them I guess.

BTW the shipping on a $80 prop (mourning glory) comes out to $14 so not too shabby of a deal on free ship offers, especially when the offer is no minimum purchase and you have a decent size order.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts