Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Aha, that's awesome! I always start with good intentions in making a great pumpkin sculpture, but always ends up looking so generically bad! Template may just help! :)

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
You should check out zombiepumpkins.com.

They aren't free but you can get all access for something like $2-20 donation.

He apparently puts a ton of effort into these patterns and they are super amazing!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Zombie Pumpkins

You should check out zombiepumpkins.com.

They aren't free but you can get all access for something like $2-20 donation.

He apparently puts a ton of effort into these patterns and they are super amazing!

Actually, they sometimes offer free and super templates at the last minute so keep an eye on them :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, Ryan does a great job and when I've got the money I don't mind helping him out.
Me, either. I didn't mean to suggest that the templates weren't worth the money. I just meant that they sometimes (out of the goodness of their hearts) offer last minute, free templates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Necroing this thread (I think with a good purpose). I've got my own new contribution to the free pumpkin pattern world:

Orange and Black Pumpkins

New patterns going up year round. Check it out, subscribe, and spread the word if you like what you see.

(Not trying to spam; I don't make money off this and I think people in the Halloween community would benefit from this resource)

Thanks! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts