Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only a quart but every little bit helps, right? Glidden is offering anyone who asks a free quart of paint in the color of your choice for the next few days. Just pick a color and give them your basic info.

This might be the perfect opportunity to build that prop that you never started because you never wanted to buy a particular color of ugly paint. Or just get black. You can never have enough of that.

https://www.glidden.com/promotions/free-paint-giveaway.do

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sweet! I stocked up- got about 2 gals coming to all my relatives... ;) I'll probably order more tomorrow- can't have enough Onyx Black!

·
Registered
450 Posts
paint

It's only a quart but every little bit helps, right? Glidden is offering anyone who asks a free quart of paint in the color of your choice for the next few days. Just pick a color and give them your basic info.

This might be the perfect opportunity to build that prop that you never started because you never wanted to buy a particular color of ugly paint. Or just get black. You can never have enough of that.

https://www.glidden.com/promotions/free-paint-giveaway.do
Ya-hoo! One quart of black coming to me, too!!!

Thanks for the thoughtful post!

-Doc

·
Registered
471 Posts
I posted the link on my Facebook page and told people if they couldn't think of anything to do with a quart of paint, bring it to me. Several friends and neighbors have ordered paint for me. I didn't specify colors, just said I can always use paint for my holiday decorating. Can always use more black, I'm set for a while with gray and Christmas green and red. Just told them to surprise me. Because if I can't use the colors, I can always dump all of them together to get a disgusting mud color.

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks. mines on the way. I always have a hard time finding the right black. each year when i repaint some walls the blacks don't match. some actually look Grey. but thats what i get for having 5 gals of black mixed from a base white. if this look good i will have a color code to use from now on when ordering.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just ordered some black too.

Glidden is probably wondering why everyone is ordering mostly black. :)
I was thinking the same thing before I posted. Glidden is probably going to think black is the new trend and mix up an extra million gallons of the stuff. The good news is that when they can't sell it it should go on sale cheap - just in time for Halloween. :D

Glad everyone found this helpful.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts