Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've started a new company, Stage 13 FX, and we are crating some really exciting items for the live performance and themed attraction industries. Right now we're working on a sound effects pack called, "The Haunter Sound FX Series Vol. 1". There are 5 collections in this first volume. We are nearing the completion of the first collection the, "Haunter Sound FX - Haunted House Collection", and have decided to give away 7 sound effects from that pack... These effects are totally free all that's needed is an email address to send the download link to. The email is NOT used for anything other than delivering the download link.

THANKS!

ENJOY!

http://www.stage13fx.com/product/haunter-sound-fx-haunted-house-collection-5-free-sound-effects/

·
Registered
876 Posts
Interesting effects. Good audio quality on the recordings.
I had suggested in the download comment field that you consider adding a "try this" button to play low rest clips, but from the length and nature of the effects I now don't know how that can easily be done without giving a lot of the clips away. On the other hand if the collections are not too expensive and make creating a scare much easier I can see the collections being keep on hand as a tool. Good luck with the business.

FYI To others on the forum FWIW the free sound effects are .wav in a .zip file, downloaded today it passed all 47 virus checkers on virustotal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting effects. Good audio quality on the recordings.
I had suggested in the download comment field that you consider adding a "try this" button to play low rest clips, but from the length and nature of the effects I now don't know how that can easily be done without giving a lot of the clips away. On the other hand if the collections are not too expensive and make creating a scare much easier I can see the collections being keep on hand as a tool. Good luck with the business.

FYI To others on the forum FWIW the free sound effects are .wav in a .zip file, downloaded today it passed all 47 virus checkers on virustotal.
Thanks for the response! We are putting together a, "Preview", that's a combination of some of the effects in the final collection. The final collection is over 350 mix-sounds, loops, and bonus sounds. The entire idea for this came about because there are assets out there, but normally for good quality you have to spend a ton of money. We're looking to keep this final collection in the $35 range for all 4 gigs or so.

THANK YOU for posting the virus check deal! We are sincerely trying to help out the Haunter Community by creating high quality, affordable effects!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Placed my order for the free sound effects. I am looking forward to receiving them and listening tonight when I am home from work.

Thanks.
Awesome! I hope you enjoy! The Full pack will be released shortly! We're putting the final touches on it now and putting together some videos.

·
Registered
652 Posts
JoshQ,

If I download those free sounds, would it be okay if they were used on a podcast I contribute to? Giving your company credit during the show wouldn't be a problem.

Also, I suggest posting about this offer over in the "Halloween Music" folder so more people can know about it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JoshQ,

If I download those free sounds, would it be okay if they were used on a podcast I contribute to? Giving your company credit during the show wouldn't be a problem.

Also, I suggest posting about this offer over in the "Halloween Music" folder so more people can know about it.
Sure that would be OK. The final pack's license states that the sounds can't be transferred to others for use. Basically YOU can use them, but not loan the sounds or give them to others.

Because we are so new, the shout out would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We finished and just released the preview for the Haunter Sound FX - Haunted House Collection! Here it is!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sure that would be OK. The final pack's license states that the sounds can't be transferred to others for use. Basically YOU can use them, but not loan the sounds or give them to others.

Because we are so new, the shout out would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know when the first episode featuring your sounds goes up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts