Halloween Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Haunt Listing at the Raven's Barrow and I Want to Publish Your Halloween News

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CastleNottingham 
#1 ·
Greetings from the Raven's Barrow,

With September here and some Haunted Atrractions opening this weekend I thought I'd extend my usual offer to any Haunted Attraction - be it a pro-haunt or a home haunt - for a posting on my Halloween and horror blog - the Raven's Barrow at the Raven's Barrow. My posts are reasonably well indexed by all the search engines and tend to help your own sites float to the top when someone searches for haunted houses in your areas. There's not cost and no catches whatsoever.

Just stop by the Barrow and look for the link to contact me at the top. Don't reply to this message. I need an email I can save away in my dark archives. No, I don't plan to SPAM you either. In that email let me know who you are, include in the subject heading "Haunt Listing Request", also in the body or as an attachment place your press release (name of attraction, location city and state, hours of operation, ticket prices, what customers can expect, etc), your web address, and if possible a banner or graphic you'd like in the post.

After I post it I'll Tweet it, which flows onto my Facebook wall, and post it to the Raven's Barrow fan page also on Facebook. All my blog post also go out on my modest email list as well as into Technorati.

A blog mine might not make a difference on its own, but coupled with all the other directories out there it can only help. I wish you all a safe and profitable season.

While you're there feel free to enter our September Contest too!

And for those of you that want to announce product alerts, gatherin info, and any Halloween or horror news let me know and I'll post about that too.

Beastly Wishes,

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.