Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna post some links to a bunch of fantastic free eCards myself and my buds have made - watch this space!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cardfish Halloween eCards!

Hello - if you want to send someone a free, funky and flippin' unusual Halloween hello then please give Cardfish a go!

We've got four free Halloween eCards where you can pop a picture into them:

Cardfish - Halloween

Zombie Gutbuster from Youtube sensation Cyriak lets you stick a head on a Zombie who's making balloon animals with his gruesome guts!

Cardfish - Zombie Gutbuster!

Freaky Phone Call features a puss-popping multi-eyed freak who makes a genuine phone call to a friend with a unique freak-to-freak greeting!

Cardfish - Freaky Phone Call!

Halloween Pinata Party has a grim gang of Mexican Midget wrestlers who'll knock the stuffing out of a Pinata efergy of your friend in a ghoulish graveyard...

Cardfish - Halloween Party Pinata!

And last but not least we've got an eCard that you can actually play - a Halloween addition of the E4 Grandmaster Flash game Aliens Vs. Hamsters, featuring wave after wave of zombie rodents and ghostly critters battling a space-craft with your head on the pilot!

Cardfish - Aliens Vs Halloween Hamsters!

Please give 'em a try - and leave you comments here and let me know what you think of them ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts