Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Undead Handyman
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 gallon bucket of tombstone grey DryLok with about 4.5 gallons left in it and its FREE. All you have to do is pick it up as shipping is not an option. If you were to purchase it in a store it would be over $100 but I'm trying to make room in the garage for a classic Mustang. First SF Bay area person to grab it gets it. Thanks for looking -WC

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi WC,

I'd love to have your Drylok but I live in Long Beach.

HOWEVER!!! My father-in-law lives in Clark County and usually comes down for my youngest sons birthday which is August 1st. If he's willing to make a side trip to San Jose on his way down AND you still have the Drylok around the end of July, everyone wins!

I'll try to find out if my father-in-law will do it and I'll let you know ASAP. Please do not hold the Drylok for me if you get someone to take it who lives closer. I'm a "maybe" at best at this point.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well, unfortunately, I will not be able to take that Drylok off your hands.

My father-in-law won't be able to swing by your place on his way down to Long Beach.

Sorry for the false hope.

Good luck!

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
and that's the real kicker. lol I could really use it too! hmm. I would be more than happy to pay shipping if it would be under 10 bucks since your giving the product free. pay you through pay pal? maybe this should have been sent pm lmao

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dang, I would have paid for shipping but you had said in your first post that shipping was not an option. Oh well...

·
Undead Handyman
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lots of replies and tons of PMs on this freebie, but because the factory seal is broken it can't be shipped common carrier and is still available for pickup only :) WC

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Big Thank You WC for the DryLok; look for something inside your metal gate. Couldn't believe the DryLok was still available after all this time and inquires about it. Will go a long way finishing my upcoming facades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts