Halloween Forum banner

Free download CD sampler 'Halloween Music' - This week only

2589 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  SAMHAYNES
Free Halloween album plus creepy carnival videos

Happy Halloween!

Face Black Facial expression Nose Head

Sam Haynes

I have had a great year thanks to all your support and comments on this forum. I hope you are using my music for your haunts and it is helping to scare everyone! Please let me know if you are

This CD is free until Midnight on Halloween

To download the album for free just click here https://samhaynes1.bandcamp.com/album/halloween-music-free-download.
Enter 0 as the price and you will be able to download for free.

Thanks for supporting indie horror music.
Hope you have a scary Halloween 2014,

Sam Haynes
www.Hauntmusic.co.uk

Music videos

Halloween Night
Carnival Featuring Ghoulshow
Pandemonium Carnival

Text Logo Font Graphic design Darkness
See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Thank you very much I am sure I will use these.
Reactions: 1
Hey woodsy! No problem thankyou for listening, hope some of them are useful. I'm very proud of 'Hexed'

thanks for commenting! :)
Thank you for your kindness, Sam. Ghost House and Spellbound sound a whole lot different. I prefer this version of Zombie, without the vocals. I simply cannot pinpoint the difference regarding the included version of The Chills no matter how I try, but I am somewhat tone-deaf, so that likely does not help matters:rolleyes:
Thanks for your generosity, Sam. I really like Creeper, but Hexed is close...
Thanks Garth and Insurgent, appreciate your comments, it takes a lot of work to write these songs so any feedback is hugely appreciated :)
Happy Halloween!!
Just a reminder this is still free if you want to get a copy go to www.samhaynes1.bandcamp.com

if you use the code HALLOWEEN you can get a discount of 20% of all music and merch, which means you can pick up one of our extremely scary cd's for the price of a coffee!
Thank you, I can't wait to listen to it. During trick or treating, I set up my sound system and fill my end of the neighbor with this wonderful music for all to enjoy.
Thank you! I can't wait to listen to this. :)
thankyou Scary Jackolantern and Sp900zxi1 i hope you enjoy them,
we hit the amazon holiday chart several times this week, thats a huge achievement for an independent horror musician! :)

and got a great review at gravediggers local - check it out here....

http://www.gravediggerslocal.com/2014/10/music-to-haunt-by-spine-chillers/

hope you have a horrifying halloween! Thanks to everyone on the forum for spreading the horror
Sam
www.Hauntmusic.co.uk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.