Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to put this post, but since its a prop, I figured I would post here. Any fellow Halloween forum members in the Tucson, Arizona area? I have a custom-made Halloween graveyard fence that I am offering for free to anyone willing to come by and pick up before March 16th or so. If I don’t get any interest, I’ll eventually post it in the free section of my local craigslist. However I would prefer to see this go to someone in the forum who could appreciate something like this.

I purchased a new home and will be moving in the next few months. As a result, I no longer need the custom graveyard fence I made and displayed over the years. It is a great feature for any Halloween graveyard as it functions as a barricade to protect any Halloween items you may want off-limits to trick-or-treaters.

Fence details:
9 - 8-foot X 41” fence sections
1 - 4-foot X 41” fence section
10 - 4-foot posts topped with skulls (go between fence sections)
20 - 3-foot X ½-inch rebar (to hold fence into the ground)

For reference, here is a PDF with a few pictures of the above fence sections, as well as pictures of it installed during my past Halloween displays:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o-T2ow3SqsgSbd5TEtG77ySjdNocy2w7/view?usp=sharing

If anyone is interested in the fence, please send me a message through the forum. I’m located in the West Tucson area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a fellow Halloween enthusiast interested in the fence as of 2/21, 11pm (MST). I don’t know how to remove this post so figured I would just post this reply message. If this transaction fails to follow through in a few days, I’ll come back and repost this offer again. Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fence is available again as person who previously claimed it is not able to pick it up after all. I’ll also throw in the three Grandin Road zombies (Henry, Larry and Skully) that appear in the pictures. They are used and weather beaten from the Arizona sun and have developed cracks on the plastic hands and head, but can still be used for outdoor displays.

If interested in the fence, send me a message. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got another taker for the fence as of 3/6/2019. If this transaction falls through, I’ll come back and post it’s availability again. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts