Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of anything for free (like giving away old things) web site or a web site that sells things for really cheap? A few weeks ago someone posted something about freecycle.com but it's not very active in the county i live in and everyone is giving away the farthest of things that im looking for. Any good web sites or stores? thanks!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
erie_pa_halloween_guy said:
Well aimee i mentioned freecycle to you I think but there is always also yard sales or just do a google for free stuff or cheap halloween
Yes i think it was you, thank you very much. I have searched up and down on the web and still have yet come across a good web site. And my boyfriend and I have done the whole garage sale thing, but he works so much that we hardly have time to go searching every weekend, so it's pretty hard. Not to mention the wether here is not good wether for garage sale shopping with a child....so i've learned. :) Hopefully, i'm going to have better luck with the resale stores. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
aimee, pop in and out of the local salvation army and toher same type trift stores. You can always find bargains on stuff for props. Need a motor, buy a mixer and rip it apart(ex), always good deals. Not sure what they call the stores around there but up here there red cross, salvation aramy goodwill stores.
Best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts