Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to my age, I will not revisit this theme. I have many commercial and homemade props, signs, etc. that a fellow haunter may have for the taking. If you live close to Roanoke, VA and would like to have these, pm me. I would love to have a copy of Atmosfearx Ghostly Apparitions DVD if anyone reading this has one to pass on.

I HAVE GIVEN THESE PROPS TO A LOCAL GUY WHO IS GOING TO SELL THEM AND TAKE THE MONEY FOR HIMSELF. WISH ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE COME FOR THEM. SIGH.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Due to my age, I will not revisit this theme. I have many commercial and homemade props, signs, etc. that a fellow haunter may have for the taking. If you live close to Roanoke, VA and would like to have these, pm me. I would love to have a copy of Atmosfearx Ghostly Apparitions DVD if anyone reading this has one to pass on.
What is it you have for sale? Pics and pricr please

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As the title suggests, free. I would be willing to accept payment, if you feel you must. LOL. There is the sign, above, which is about 5 feet long, a homemade demon baby doll, popcorn with bugs, eye scream, a cardboard and 2 plastic commercial banners, red and white striped plastic sheeting, organ grinder monkey, the box for the organ grinder (I took the pole out- it was my husband's cane), a couple of quickly made signs that might be repurposed, a small (about a foot tall) carnival ride that spins (used as a table top deco), a small clown doll with glass face, a clown arm that stabs ( I paid about $50 for just that!) mounted to a board with a small clown getting stabbed, the icee man, snack tray, a stuffed monkey that won't shut up, some clown masks and wigs, maybe more stuff. I wouldn't drive from NY to get it, though. You might have guessed that I am not shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the clown masks? And would you ship if I paid for it? I am do a clown theme this year and could use some of your items. I would love to have the homemade demon baby doll, popcorn with bugs, eye scream,and the Icee man.

Thank you!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have any pictures of the clown masks? And would you ship if I paid for it? I am do a clown theme this year and could use some of your items. I would love to have the homemade demon baby doll, popcorn with bugs, eye scream,and the Icee man.

Thank you!
And, I would love for someone to have them who will use them. However, I really do not want to ship. If someone close by does not want to pick them up, I will consider it. Let's give it a few weeks. I will let you know. Here's the baby and one of the clown masks on the mom clown.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts