Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the "what did you find/buy today" thread but wanted to make a thread for it in case not everyone visit that other thread. :)

If you go to Coupons.com and click on the "FREE Jell-O Brain Mold" offer, you can order a brain mold from Kraft and pay for shipping which is $2.95.
The brain mold is free and it also comes with an 8 page recipe brochure.

You can order more than one free mold but you have to pay shipping on each one.

So before you say it's not really free because you have to pay shipping, it still cheaper than the ones in stores most of the time. LOL :D
So if you need one or a few of these, it's a good deal.

To get in on this deal, go to the link above and go to page 13. Then click on the "FREE Brain Mold" offer and you will be taken to the Kraft site to order. Easy as pumpkin pie. ;)

Good until Halloween or while supplies last! I got one!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I placed an order early this morning too! I couldn't find anything that said how big it was, or maybe I missed it, but either way... $3 isn't bad.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You can also order these off the kraft/jello site through 10/31/11. After then, the molds will be $2.00. They had a jiggler brain sitting on a saucer size plate. So I assume they are small but for the price it is a great deal.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I bought one. :D

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,638 Posts

·
Crypto Hunter
1,390 Posts
Order placed, thanks!!!

My twin nephews are gonna think this is so cool at my Halloween party :cool:

·
Registered
625 Posts
I just want to say that I know I already ordered this, but at Kmart, and Target they have brain molds too in which they come with certain stuff that you could use. Now, the Kmart one was more money - 2 for $10, but I don't remember the price for Target. So, you could do either thing I guess.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just want to say that I know I already ordered this, but at Kmart, and Target they have brain molds too in which they come with certain stuff that you could use. Now, the Kmart one was more money - 2 for $10, but I don't remember the price for Target. So, you could do either thing I guess.
I saw the brain molds at Walmart for $10 each and they didn't come with anything.

Has anyone gotten theirs from Kraft? I checked my order status today and it says order received but not shipped. It also said please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery...I ordered 2 so I could make some brains out of plaster for my yard display....Just wondering how long it will be before I get my brains...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts