Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know our 2009 Lordgrimley.com catalog should be coming in today and we will start shipping next week. If you would like one they are free. Just PM me and let me know your name and address or send me an email at [email protected] with the title "Catalog Request" . If we sent you one last year please send the info again so that we don't forget anyone

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone with feedback when you get them would be welcome. You can reach us at [email protected]

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone who sent an email should have received a reply. If you did not please contact us again. Thanks

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I'm interested but no one has ever shipped out a free cat outside the US/Canada before so i'm not getting my hopes up.

But if so then great, i'd take one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMGDan I have no problem shipping them outside the US. Send me your info.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Just like to say that I've been buying a few really awesome masks from LGM last few weeks on his EBay store & his Goones have been very fast at shipping. Just got his catalog with my last buys.
( LGM must be feeding his goones well, no nibbles out of my masks,..LOL ) :D
Thanx LGM !!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you like the new masks Dark Lord. As far as masks go this is by far our best selection ever. We are still waiting on several more to come in. It was a really bad year for costumes as we only are adding about 7 total. Check out the coupon code in the catalog to save a little extra on the site.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I have to agree,these are the best I've seen you stock this year, nice details & quality. kinda makes up for no costumes.......
Is the coupon code good on your EBay site also ? ( If it is ,could have used it last night for the 4 masks i just bought - every little bit helps ),
but will be looking for the others your waiting on,sure I'll find something ! :D
Very happy with your products ,communication & fast shipping, your goones get an extra bone too...LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No the coupon is good for Lordgrimley.com. Ebay and paypal fees are almost four times what they were when we first listed there. We use to do the coupons there but they just kept going up and up. Hope you enjoy the new catalog.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just got 4 new Scarecrow masks last night and they look even better than they did at the show. I just wish I had them a little earlier to add them.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.