Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Greatest Pumpkin
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Re-vamped version of my Grave Digger Prop. I didn't like it at all when i was finished, so i made into a freddy prop. All i did was re-inforce the base, add a new arm for the claw, and add some shopping bags duct taped to the frame for a full look. I can't seem to get the pictures to work, so ill just give a link to my Album, the photos are uploading, so they will shortly be there. :D

ps. TOMORROW IS THE FIRST OF OCTOBER :D.

Halloween Forum - thehorrorfinatic's Album: Preparing for Halloween 2009 / My First Homemade Prop :D - Picture
Halloween Forum - thehorrorfinatic's Album: Preparing for Halloween 2009 / My First Homemade Prop :D - Picture

·
Registered
328 Posts
Fantastic work! I had made one once and some little ne'r do well made off with it's head! Love the shirt! On a related note, have you seen the trailer for the new movie?

·
The Greatest Pumpkin
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much man, and yes i did. I am kind of disapointed in the make-up work for freddy, along with the man who is playing him. I wish Robert Eungland would return as freddy. At least they used some of the original scenes. (ex: the bathtub/freddy's claw scene)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.