Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have an opportunity to purchase the 6 ft. animated Freddy Krueger Gemmy from an acquaintance. Freddy came out sometime around 2004-2006. How much do you think one is worth? I thought I'd ask you all since you are the pros at this kind of thing. Thanks!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,625 Posts
how much is your friend asking/? Ive seen them brand new in box for as much as 700-1000$, and will probably be even more popular after the new Freddy movie. Even gently used Freddys go for $500-600 or more.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm definitely going to get him then for $100.00. Based on what you are saying, this is a great deal! He doesn't come with the box, but I'm told that he is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I'm getting pretty much everything that they have for just $200.00. This includes Freddy, Gravely the Ghastly Butler (5' 4" life-like prop), (4) blow mold skull lights, a skull candelabra, 2 large rats & a skull/bat type of thing with about a 4-5' wing span. I'm pretty excited about it! :)

·
Ghouls Rule
2,625 Posts
OMG your getting gravely/ghastly??!! NOW Im officially jealous! I just found out I lost on the raffle for one of him (could choose also a count if won) but I wanted him.) Long story short, they had him at my local party city and someone needed a Dobson and someone got confused and shipped ghastley/gravely to the next city. I went there hoping to get him for what my local store said they were gonna sell him for until they sent him over (since he was the wrong one he ended up staying at second location) and the second location upped the price to $200 ACK! I was sooo pissed. My local was gonna sell for under $100. I did get the Moan-eke one for $40 though but dang I wanted the butler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts