Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted very many progress pics as of late, but I have actually been doing some work. ;) Here are a couple of static props that I have been working on for this year.

ImageShack - Hosting :: s7303507ag3.jpg

I still have some work to do on Freddy and a few touch ups on Jason, but they are almost done.

ImageShack - Hosting :: s7303508ul6.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: s7303509wz0.jpg

Samara is finally done as well, but I just haven't been taking many progress pics, except with my phone. I'll probably regret that later.

*edit* I tried to embed the pics but it wasn't working for me, so I just posted some links.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Looking back at the pics, I definitely have some tweaking to do on Freddy to get him a little more realistic. The Jason costume was one that I made, just damaged and stained some clothes. I actually made the Jason mask from an older Don Post mask that I had. I removed the hair, took one of the foam Jason mask added some damage to it and some faux leather straps. The Freddy costume is the one I wore last Halloween. I ordered the hat, mask and chest of souls from separate places online. I can't remember exactly where I got everything though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts