Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Prop from my Creature Reacher costume. Had to put a third leg on this one to hold him steady (yes, that's right he has a third leg get your mind out of the gutter, lol). Apart from the costume, we have 3/4 frame, if I had to do it again I'd probably use 1 1/2" or 2" pvc instead of 3/4 in. He stands 7'6" and heavy so its enough to bend the frame enough to fall over even without the head on it. pair of rubber boots $12, Kaki pants $6 Good Will, $10 for an additional brown robe at walmart because the costume even on me is a little too short in the arms to cover the top of the extensions. $15 for 6 deep pockets pillows from walmart used for stuffing... it was cheaper than buying stuffing in bags, and some chains and shackles around the chest and wrists.

Learn from my mistake, never paint rubber with spray paint, it took 2 weeks for it to cure and its not 100% cured...

Room Outerwear Hardwood Jacket Wood
Laminate flooring Hardwood Footwear Wood flooring Floor

Clothing T-shirt Shoulder Sleeve Sportswear
Fun Costume Fictional character Art

Personal protective equipment Fur Headgear Outerwear Costume
Costume Fictional character Personal protective equipment Costume design

·
Registered
252 Posts
So I wanted to add a little something since it was a static prop so I did a little research and came up with this... It's just a security light with a motion detector, red bulb, pic speakers plugged into the security lamp with an insert to change the bulb socket to an outlet. Turn on my I phone with a sound loop, plug the speakers into the iPhone headphone jack and this is what we get

Attached to the prop

This isn't the permanent sound effect it's just for the test

1 - 4 of 4 Posts