Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just wanted to throw out there that I am an artist and I recently drew a picture of Boris as Frankenstein (sample below). I have sold a printed copy of this drawing and am interested in selling some more. If anyone is interested in a print PM me and I'll give you more info if you're interested in purchasing a print. I am also going to be drawing Bela Lugosi as Dracula and Michael Myers. I may do more movie monsters as well. Just so you can see some other samples of other pieces here are some samples of other drawings (which I would be willing to sell prints of as well):
Billie Joe Armstrong
George Clooney
My old dog

And Frank:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I don't have an ability to draw whatsoever but am in awe of those that do, your drawings are fantastic! Is that dog a Retreiver? We had one for years we loved until she died of old age.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all! So anyone want to purchase any? :)

peewee yes that was my Golden. He lived to be 14, which is very old for a Golden. He survived cancer and was only really sick his last week when I made the decision to have him put to sleep, I wasn't letting him suffer. When we brought him in the vets were surprised he was still alive, he had almost no blood pressure, I just made sure the last thing my dog saw was me so I knew he was fine. I have a black lab now and if there's such a thing as reincarnation this is it. Except this dog is more my shadow then my golden was. Will be painting a pic of him soon.

I've got another offer, if anyone has a pic that they would like a drawing of, possibly a painting I can do that as well. Let me know. I would love to do business with fellow Halloween comrades.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I am intrigued by your new offer....I will have to think about what I could have you do.

I have the Frankie print and the detail is pretty amazing to all of those out there who are considering it........

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hey Mrs M, can you draw me a picture.? I need something for a website of mine. I need a scary picture of a corpse rising from behind some tombstones.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
MrsMyers666 said:
Thank you!

DT, it's possible. If you had pics of things you would like to combine to create what you want let me know.
I really don't have a picture to show you. I was hoping with talent like that you wouldn't need a picture to go on. Oh, well. Thank you for getting back to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts