Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Frankencuted but it was missing the power supply..How is the best way to go about getting one.I do not have any idea on what to look for on how to match up an AC adaptor?

Thanks!!!!

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
On the same subject, frankencuted has two plugs coming out of the back of him, One is the power supply and I have yet to figure out what the other is, does anyone know?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Frankencuted runs on a 9 volt adapter.You can pick one up at Radio Shack for about 25 bucks.Just one concern....there's a few different plug sizes when you buy an adapter.You have two choices here....either bring the Frankencuted into the store and they'll match up the right one....OR buy the adapter that comes with 4 or 5 different changeable plugs.He's not that big when he's folded up,as you know...so just lugging him into the store would'nt be that big a deal....at least then you KNOW you'll leave with the right adapter!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like an audio plug to me...but with the Halloween rush and all,I didn't have a chance to test that theory.Once things slow down,I plan on finding out what that plug is as well....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
went to Radio Shack

No luck at Radio Shack...Does anyone know the company that makes the Prop?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I find that rather strange.What did they tell you at Radio Shack??It's just a simple 9 volt adapter.In the meantime,I'll go downstairs and look at the box.....have a feeling I'll have to learn how to read Chinese,though! :>

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for the help

Thanks i hope to get it working

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frank

Well..I got into the CPU unit and it looks like i have a bad board..Anyone ever have any luck with getting replacement parts out of Spirit?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have no idea what this prop is, but sometimes a second plug/connector is used for a wired test button, so people and the store can test it while it is in the box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts