Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Oh, Ravensblight stuff is awesome! I used their coffins a few years ago for invites. :D

Registered
thanks for the great link...I'll be visiting it for next years invites!:)

Registered
OK.. this is a GREAT site!! Thanks so much for posting it! Reminds me of projects I did when I was younger. Such variety on the site. Anyone looking for some projects to do with kids.. even teens... this is a great find!

Thanks

Registered
Thanks "Halloween sucks..."!
I love this stuff! Years ago I used to make papercraft cars that I found on the web. My son always loved seeing what the paper would turn in to. I'm sure to try some of these!

The "moving skulpture" remins me of the dragon found here:
Grand Illusions - Optical Illusions - Dragon Illusion
There are blue and red versions of it available on the web as well.

It's the same idea as used for the "following faces" illusion at Haunted Mansion.

Registered
There are all kinds of cool paper models out there besides the stuff at Ravensblight.

Canon has some Halloween stuff at: Canon CREATIVE PARK

Trader Sam has some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff at: Paper Models

Ray Keim has some wonderful Haunted Mansions from the Disney Parks at Ray Keim-Paper Model Purgatory

Each of these sites has all kinds of great models. If you need more information on paper models. the forum at Paper Modelers is a great bunch.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks "Halloween sucks..."!
I love this stuff! Years ago I used to make papercraft cars that I found on the web. My son always loved seeing what the paper would turn in to. I'm sure to try some of these!

The "moving skulpture" remins me of the dragon found here:
Grand Illusions - Optical Illusions - Dragon Illusion
There are blue and red versions of it available on the web as well.

It's the same idea as used for the "following faces" illusion at Haunted Mansion.
I love that Dragon illusion, it's so clever

Registered
That is soo neat! Now that's what I'm talking about when I say I want good, cheap decorations! :) I'm going to make a few tonight!

Registered
Something tells me I'm going to start using mass quantities of printer ink now. :)

The dragon was a BIG hit at work when I put it on my desk last year. I added the skeleton from Ravensblight this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts