Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Squirrel Whisperer
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have purchased dozens of quality lace items the last couple of years from a couple of local places. We've picked up a dozen or so lace spider web doilies and a fireplace mantle piece. Today, we found a few more spider web doilies, this time in "alien green". With all our prior purchases, none of the items had an original tag on them, so we never knew who manufactured them. That changed today. The doilies we bought had the name "Heritage Lace" on them (also "Made In The USA"). These are made by the same company as our previous items.

Here's is a link to their web site. We're going to order some of their window treatments this year. If they are the same quality as their doilies and fireplace mantle piece, we won't be disappointed.

http://www.heritagelace.com/store.cfm?action=Products&subaction=list&GroupID=9c64522d-631b-47e0-8c03-ef3716927fa9&CollectionID=196244d2-982e-4d10-969d-6bde6c31068c

·
Registered
350 Posts
The damask is cool. Can definitely see people using for their parties.

Halloween gala 4-way is also cool. They dont seem to list all the dimensions though. 5" long but they don't say how many feet wide.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My wife and I have purchased dozens of quality lace items the last couple of years from a couple of local places. We've picked up a dozen or so lace spider web doilies and a fireplace mantle piece. Today, we found a few more spider web doilies, this time in "alien green". With all our prior purchases, none of the items had an original tag on them, so we never knew who manufactured them. That changed today. The doilies we bought had the name "Heritage Lace" on them (also "Made In The USA"). These are made by the same company as our previous items.

Here's is a link to their web site. We're going to order some of their window treatments this year. If they are the same quality as their doilies and fireplace mantle piece, we won't be disappointed.

http://www.heritagelace.com/store.cfm?action=Products&subaction=list&GroupID=9c64522d-631b-47e0-8c03-ef3716927fa9&CollectionID=196244d2-982e-4d10-969d-6bde6c31068c
Thanks for posting the link! It's great to finally have a company name for the products I've seen in catalogs. I know that the Victorian Trading Company has carried some of their Halloween products. The Halloween Damask reminds me of the wallpaper at Disney's Haunted Mansion. The Spider Web and Tangled Webs are also some of my favorites. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts