Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg . Got these at cvs 75% off. Everything was under 50 bucks. Went there to drop off medication and saw these. They also had a vampire that looked a little corny and a pirate skeleton with a talking parrot. The manager would off given me 75% off plus an additional 10 $. Might go back tomorrow for that. Good day today.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These past couple of days I was looking all over for some post Halloween deals with no luck. Even my wife was excited we found these guys. This year was our first Halloween party, we had over twenty kids from ten to eighteen and everyone had a blast. I want to thank everyone on this site for your input and knowledge. You helped me out in so many ways. Big thank you.

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
Nice find on Brutus and Beagle! I looked the week before Halloween for Beagle at several locations in my area, and shelves in general were pretty wiped out of anything I could still use (I did get two dogs from GR at 50% off instead but did like the CVS beagle a lot). To get two skellies on top of that, well darn lucky. Glad you had a good halloween as well. Always feels terrific when you throw a good party and everyone has fun.

The CVS pirate BTW is super nice. Bought him early on. He was my must-have big prop this year. People also picked up the Vampire guy and he's exceptionally nice as well, gorgeous cape. Both have great looks and the quality of the costuming is very high. If you can, take a look at some of the members' photos of them in the CVS store thread for this year. Outstanding deal on both at 75% if your store still has them and you have funds left over.

·
Registered
79 Posts
View attachment 268096 . Got these at cvs 75% off. Everything was under 50 bucks. Went there to drop off medication and saw these. They also had a vampire that looked a little corny and a pirate skeleton with a talking parrot. The manager would off given me 75% off plus an additional 10 $. Might go back tomorrow for that. Good day today.
Great score on the Skelly dogs! I wish we had CVS here in Canada.... I bought our fist dog at Costco & now I think I'm going to start collecting more! Here, they're HTF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts