Halloween Forum banner

Forum Title Suggestion

927 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Eyegore
Just a thought here: There is so much under this forum that discuss sound effects that has nothing to do with music. Perhaps the title should be changed to indicate all "Sounds of Halloween."
Just a thought here: There is so much under this forum that discuss sound effects that has nothing to do with music. Perhaps the title should be changed to indicate all "Sounds of Halloween."
See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
3,031 Posts
yeah, i suggested this to Larry a couple weeks ago. It would be very helpful to have a category where we can download audio files, pictures, templates, and other media for our props. The Music category is too vague. But a Prop Media category in a props subcategory would be a welcomed addition.

· Premium Member
4,637 Posts
What is your opinions on changing the title, description a little to reflect sound effects etc, and then adding prefixes/ sub-topics such as in the prop section? (go check that section our if you are not sure what I mean.

If so, what are your suggestions for pre-fixes?

Thanks.

· Lord of the Cemetery
2,080 Posts
I like "Sounds of Halloween" as a forum title, and maybe "Discuss all aspects of Halloween music and sound FX here.." as a subtitle.

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forum Title / Subtitles Suggestion

How about:

Sounds of Halloween
  • Music
  • Sound Effects
  • Stories

I added stories after recognizing all the ghost stories, Alfred Hitchcock, Vincent Price and Edgar Allan Poe stuff I have saved in iTunes.

· Banned
3,031 Posts
Could this work?
I think Halloween Music should stay unchanged! But Halloween Props should get a subcategory!

Halloween Props
-- Prop Media

Sounds of Halloween
a) sound effects
b) vocals/routines
c) stories​

Prop Resources
a) digital effects ( flash videos, digital puppets, cgi visual effects, etc.)
b) Tools and Templates (patterns, fonts, techniques, and picture props)​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.