Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a witch from forum member jaredoliveira a month ago. Item was alleged to be NIB however item arrived suspiciously as used but the worst part it was also missing the adaptor.

Prop cannot be used without an adaptor and according to the manual its an odd voltage. I sent request for missing adaptor same day it arrived.

jaredoliveira apologized and said he would send it right away. A week goes by and nothing arrives. I sent a message asking about it. Another week goes by without a response.

He finally responded much time after yet another sent message asking about adaptor. Promised to either send an adaptor or advise of a solution by next day. That was last week. No response..no adaptor.

Its been about a month Ive requested the adaptor or resolution to the dilemma. I think Ive been pretty patient but at this point I dont think he cares anymore to make things right.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
that's bad of him to sell you that prop he should refund you something? I would post this on his post as well.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I did but he requested it sent as friends to avoid fees. I trusted him because hes been on the forum awhile and Ive always had a positive experience with other members here.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Not sure how to check that? I believe its same size aa the ebay one you linked.
Yes it's the same as the ebay link but I also mentioned that you have to check the size of the jack on the witch first. There are adapters available on ebay with different jack sizes. Measure the diameter of the female jack on the witch in millimeters. If it's around 5mm then this adapter will work. If it's smaller than 5mm then you'll need a different adapter.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had to buy a new adaptor for her. She at least works but I cant recommend him as a seller due to my experience.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts