Halloween Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

· Registered
34,921 Posts
No I don't think that they would be considered props. I'm thinking things like.....floral arrangments, small sewing projects, table decorations, small wood projects, maybe some kid projects, those kinds of things. You wouldn't necessarily use them as props. The props section has big props, these crafts would be on a much smaller scale.

Thanks for taking time to consider it.

· Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Gottcha. I will give it some thought.
Thanks.
No I don't think that they would be considered props. I'm thinking things like.....floral arrangments, small sewing projects, table decorations, small wood projects, maybe some kid projects, those kinds of things. You wouldn't necessarily use them as props. The props section has big props, these crafts would be on a much smaller scale.

Thanks for taking time to consider it.

· Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Hi Larry

If I haven't said before, The new enhancements are great :D

I have one question ... is there a way to send a message to multiple friends at one time ?

Having befriended some fellow haunters, I would like to be able to contact them all at once ... is this possible and if so how ?

Thanks
I had the same question and apologies if it was answered - I didn't see the reply. Thanks in advance.

· The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
I'm getting used to this new forum, and love it.... just one question for anyone though...

How do I post a picture in the user profile section when I send comments to my friends....you know, the "Thank You" comments and whatnot when messaging people on your friends list?

· Resident Lunatic
1,774 Posts
I have an "avatars" album. I still can't use the images in this album for avatars. I can use images in my other album to add to posts. It just doesn't work with avatars. Is this allowed?

· Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Hi,
It is not likely for there to be multiple skins for the forum itself. However there will be more and more ways to customize your profile area.
Thanks.
I am just curious if there will ever be themes/skins choosable by each member in their user CP. Thanks :)

· Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I upgraded the script yesterday.

What exactly do you mean where categories be set up for groups? Not sure that I understand.

Many options I am at the mercy of the script authors and when they implement features.

· Pirate of the Puget Sound
724 Posts
What exactly do you mean where categories be set up for groups? Not sure that I understand.

Many options I am at the mercy of the script authors and when they implement features.
The groups seem to have a Category option where you can define the category of a new or existing group, but right now all groups are "Uncategorized". Perhaps categories have not yet been defined.
I was wondering if you had plans to define several group categories (Prop building, Halloween-related, Non-Halloween related, Geographical group, etc.).

· Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
oops. I have created a few categories. Feel free to suggest more. Categories are only visible once there is at least 1 per category.

Those who run a social group should be able to change to the appropriate categories.
Halloween
Haunt Groups
Home Haunting
Non-Halloween
Prop Building
Uncategorized

Thanks much for pointing this out.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.