Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUGE news for Halloween Forum!

We have just upgraded the forum and have added MANY new features.
Our community is much more than a forum. Members now have their own ON SITE photo albums.

You can also pick friends (similar to myspace type communities), create social groups, customizable profiles and much more.

There are also blog enhancements. You can visit your own blog by going to:
Code:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/blogs/YOURUSERNAME
(unless you chose non-alpha-numeric characters for your user name)

Most items can be accessible via “links” at the top of the forum and via your USER CP / User Control Panel.

The temporary location of the albums is http://halloweenforum.com/album.php

Customizable profiles are found at:
Code:
http://halloweenforum.com/members/USERNAME.html
(e.g. Halloween Forum - View Profile: larry )

Make sure to visit Halloween Forum - FAQ for general questions.
Additional information will be posted in the coming days.

Please send me a private message if you find any major issues. Feel free to discuss the new features in this thread.

Thank you all for helping make this community awesome!

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,347 Posts
Larry, just when I think you can't make this forum any cooler, you go and outdo yourself again. Thank you!! I will definitely enjoy having an onsite photo album, as well as the other additional features you've made available to us. :D <----------Even the smilies look cooler now! ;)

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
"What this?" she says with a perplexed look on her face...."look at all the wonderful changes and opportunities to relearn how to navigate the forum. This is surely an occasion that warrants celebration with related motivational quote so here goes"...

"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine"

Thanks for keeping us on our toes Larry! Your time and effort to keep this a great place to call our home away from home is certainly appreciated.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,347 Posts
WHOA, Larry...I'm discovering there's a lot more changes here than I first recognized this morning...I suddenly have a lot of refamiliarizing to do, I'm a new kid on the block again :D. Thank you very much for adding me to your friend list Madame, I'm honored! You'll certainly be on mine as well when I can only figure it out. :rolleyes: Gotta change my profile picture too, just went back to my natural hair....oh so many tasks, but I love this kind of homework assignment!

**Oh wait..maybe you're already on there, Madame...hmmmm.....checking again....******Yep, you are, cool...oh man, this is gonna take a few days. :)****

·
Registered
809 Posts
Larry,
I can't say enough about all the new changes. It has given us all new reasons to stay with this sight during the non-halloween seasons. :)
What there are non-Halloween seasons?!? :eek: No way. I guess - nevermind. :confused:

Thanks again Larry!

PS - Madam Turlock and Laurie S. - You really kill me! :eek: :D

PPS - Muffy - I know what you mean about spending anymore time here!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.