Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
booswife, love the plasma ball. I used to have one. Dang it!

The fortune teller is gorgeous! The colors are exquisite. I have to print her out in color.

I also found two frames today at the Salvation Army Thrift Store that will work with the frames you sent! $1 each!!!

I also found two of the headscarf things like the Mid-Eastern men wear. I can't remember what they are called. They are small, but in bright colors---no scarf material hanging down like fortune tellers, but they look good on the head. I bought a red and an orange one today for $1 each and I have a yellow one already. I put one on the Bratz doll head and it looks great on her.

I also picked up a skirt for me that is great for a fortune teller.

I made a quick run over there since I am off work today for Jim's surgery in a little while.

I am really getting excited about this theme. I may use this for an over all them. Maybe fortune teller's confab with witches in attendance!!! LOL

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Ok, I do different themes in different rooms. Living room is going ot be the fortune tellers room.
here she is in all her glory complete with visting spirtit.
0505141703.jpg

All the stuff in this room will be getting moved around, with the exception of the stereo & china cabinet. We're going to hang curtains from the doorway & have them pulled back. now that I think about it, I may go back to saver's and get the 3 sets of teal shears to bring home to add to the doorway.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hallorenscene, here is the link to the large Ouija Board. Be sure and also check out all the other things on this site. There are lots of downloads of cool things. This is where I got the Vampire Transylvania Map and the Vampire Hunter's Journal and Sketchbook.

http://howtohauntyourhouse.com/downloads/SpiritBoard_Pattern.jpg

In fact this one is better
http://howtohauntyourhouse.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102:seance-party-table&catid=80:hack-lab

or another on the same site
http://howtohauntyourhouse.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102:seance-party-table&catid=80:hack-lab

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,000 Posts
Cool inspiration photos, saki.

The one of the trunk makes me think of Day of the Dead.

I stopped in the SA Thrift Store this morning and they had an old trunk like that!
ya i was totaly thinking with the cheast how you could trun it to a gypsy/ fortune telling theme so easy

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hilda's Runes made on stones from Dollar Tree

LoveAndEyeballs Viking Runes also made with Dollar Tree stones or rocks. You have to scroll down to see them.

Hopefully Lady Sherry will show us her chicken bones from her Voodoo Kit that is in the works. I understand that throwing the bones is a fortune telling tool also.

This is getting to be so much fun! Oh, the possibilities.

I also forgot about this small spinner that I bought a couple of weeks ago at a garage sale. It has answers much like you see on a Magic 8 Ball.
spinner 2.JPG

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hallo, a divination board is just a board with yes and no and sometimes the word maybe on it. you use the pendulum to swing above and answer questions. Rikki is going to send me photos of what she has.She does not have one in the etsy shop right now. Her design was so nice from before. I will probably buy one to use. I will share photo if I get one.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I was looking though my spiral notebook where I jot ideas down and list things that I have bought and found several books that I bought awhile back. I have to pull them out and do some reading.

The ones that seem to fit this theme are:
How Psychic Are You?
8 Ways to Tell Your Fortune
Psychic Development Workbook
Occult & Mysticism

Guide to the Occult & Mysticism
Parker's Astrology

Whoot! I will do some reading and hopefully get some ideas.

I am also stopping by Dollar Tree today to pick up some of the rocks or stones for Runes.

·
Registered
268 Posts
We started the large seance table last year (ouija board) and were unable to finish it. We pulled it out of the garage last week and I will finish it after my children's birthday parties. So far it is looking good! I will post pictures after it is completed. Printersdevil I really like your Bratz doll makeover! Last year I picked up a similar doll that was a fortune teller. It holds a crystal ball in its hands and when you press down on the ball it reveals your fortune. I haven't done anything with it yet but I intend to build a tabletop box to put it in. She's resting in the attic, I will see if I can get pics this weekend.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
How could I have forgotten to list this. I have been having fits to have one since I found this moving Ouija Board by DaveintheGrave. Click on the link in red for detailed instructions and more photos.

Animated Ouija Board.jpg Animated Ouija Board link to how to make.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Bethany, that skelly gypsy is off the wall fabulous. her colors are so pretty.
saki, if you can build that, kudos to you. it is awesome.
printer, thanks for the link. I just saved it in my album. I like where they made a table of it with the fringe around it.
hildas runes are pretty nice. what does runes mean? those would be good in an Egyptian theme too.
I remember that spinner printer. that is a lucky score.
oh my gosh printer, you just reminded me that I have an old esp game. and I remember when dave or someone posted that box.
spooky, yes, do post a picture.
printer, those are some cool finds of dawnskis

21 - 40 of 635 Posts