Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the itch to get working on my fortune tellers prop today, I'm using a big scream tv video peppers ghost. Now I need curtains and to mix up some monster mud.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish I had a lowes close, it was $5 and something at home depot, It will mostly be covered with curtains on the outside, the inside I have plenty of room for candles and will hang a multicolor kids playball to project it on.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah I put wheels on the bottom of the pallet so I can roll it around and pull it our of the rain if needed.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Still a really good deal. Last winter, the OSB sheets were going for almost $9 a pop!

Good lick with the video. What are you playing for the pepper ghost effect? Video? DVD? Homemade?

Oh, and here it is, June 8th, and I haven't received any info from LOR regarding a secret summer sale!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still a really good deal. Last winter, the OSB sheets were going for almost $9 a pop!

Good lick with the video. What are you playing for the pepper ghost effect? Video? DVD? Homemade?

Oh, and here it is, June 8th, and I haven't received any info from LOR regarding a secret summer sale!!
I'm using big scream tv's crystal ball video.
The LOR sale should be around summer solstice [june 21]and will go on a week or so if I remember correctly. If you choose the download your software now instead of waiting for a disc , you can get synching [if ya haven't already].
Get the usb connector too and unless you have lan cables already, ebay might be cheaper, though I bought a 100' from them just to be safe. Or you can be a big spender and go wireless...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks!, I'm mesmerized myself, had JohnnyAppleseed over here glued to it for about half an hour, I think we found his use for a peppers ghost, He's thinking of using the "hurry back" woman from the haunted mansion on one of his columns on the way out. Should be killer!

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
All I have to ask is if they had fortune tellers in old mining towns? ;) But, if I am able to do a carnival theme in 2010 this is definitely going to be one of my projects.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I don't think I will be able to work it in this year, but that is awesome that all those are marked like that so that you can find them in your area!!!!! Thanks for the tip.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Ok, like Litemare said, I was over his place this evening and this thing is way cool! I'm working on a way to incorporate a peppers ghost into the exit of my haunt after sitting around watching his Fortune Teller in action. Can't say enough about what Litemare has done with this in just one day!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Thanks!, I'm mesmerized myself, had JohnnyAppleseed over here glued to it for about half an hour, I think we found his use for a peppers ghost, He's thinking of using the "hurry back" woman from the haunted mansion on one of his columns on the way out. Should be killer!
Well yeah, Johnny isn't a good one to gauge reactions on. Doesn't take much to hold his attention hahaha
Got ya JA!

Nice work. I'm sure its going to be a big hit!

MsM

1 - 20 of 101 Posts