Halloween Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I painted me some girly nails!

My gal loves her some beer!

View attachment 447625

So, i got these nails and glue and red nail polish from the dollar store.

View attachment 447633

it is probably not the way to do nails, but I painted them first, I used plumber's putty or could use play dough, to hold them in place as I painted them.

View attachment 447641

I think my gal is very happy with her new nails.

View attachment 447649
Those hands are definitely more apropos for a fortune teller! Not that there can't be (and aren't) any male fortune tellers, but I think females are more common. I admire your effort in all of this! :)

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Yeah, i think the motors are about 4.00 with shipping. They also have a DC version, i believe. They are about 5-6 rpm. This design is from "Barking Hamster" who did a haunted chess board.
I think your moving cards look fantastic! I thought the mechanism looked similar to one I had made, then you posted a link to my video. Lol. I'm Barking Hamster on YouTube.
Great job! I wish I had thought of that.....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thank you, Barking Hamster, Dave, I had done a ouija board using another mechanism that was similar, but thought yours was unique as the drive pin is in between the arms. That chess board was really cool.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Thanks! I love your tarot cards, too.
I think "lack of space" was the reason I came up with the idea of the drive crank in between the arms of the 4-bar mechanism. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts