Halloween Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
well a new update and turn of events.

I have been summarily informed there will be no "scaling back"

My Wife, in-laws, and adult kids have decided that there is no way we are not doing our haunt. I have been the primary designer and prop maker for the past 7 years. It will be different to be sure as My wife has taken charge and will be doing the layout and set up of the cemetery. I am a little worried It will be a very different cemetery haunt and to be honest I am actually looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
Well this is good news!! Good luck taking a hands-off approach! This is going to be fun!

·
Registered
278 Posts
well a new update and turn of events.

I have been summarily informed there will be no "scaling back"

My Wife, in-laws, and adult kids have decided that there is no way we are not doing our haunt. I have been the primary designer and prop maker for the past 7 years. It will be different to be sure as My wife has taken charge and will be doing the layout and set up of the cemetery. I am a little worried It will be a very different cemetery haunt and to be honest I am actually looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
You might be pleasantly surprised with what your wife comes up with! Glad you are still having your haunt!

·
Registered
87 Posts
It will help improve your Halloween experience to teach them to see your vision. Plus their interest might continue to grow with doing this. Plus it's a family building memories! Win all the way around.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts