Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
pretty cool....I've went as a witch the last 3 years....and always felt dorothy should have been charged with 2 counts of manslaughter, malicious mayhem, illegal dumping(house), narcotic abuse, larceny of a pair of cheap glitter pumps, consorting with in animate objects, larceny of apriceless broom, breaking and entering, peddling, trying to sow her oats with a bunch of pigs, talking to strangers, clicking her stolen shoes after not paying for her nail work, assault and battery, assault with a bucket of water, not chewing all her food, descrimination against ugly people, conjuring up faeries, and many other infractions.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Thanks for the link! I bookmarked it, too, and am going to sit down tonight when I have time and really look it over. Some really great images just in the quick once over I gave it. Thanks again!!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I emailed some pictures to Drop at DropGallow and I was told that;

"I'm currently in the process of shutting down Dropgallow.com but I've been transferring the witches over to Dropscoven.blogspot.com "

It's quite a collection of witches. It turns out Drop already had some pics of mine on there.
Same here. Hope the new site is just as good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts