Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here's a long shot! I am looking for the entire 2014 Tombstone Corner Pieces from the Dollar Tree. Please contact me if you can help. I have noticed from a picture posted on here just days ago that the stores are still carrying them

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I bought the boxed set along with other pieces I saw individually in store. I did have one of our new members contact me about them after I mentioned it in the Dollar Tree thread but nothing definite yet. If it falls through I will contact you. I did display them in 2014 but never took them out last year. So technically they are used.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not looking for anything, but this is really awesome that people are helping each other out with finding things. Everyone here is super nice, and it's why I come back to this forum every year at this time. Good luck everyone!:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Guess I'll try here since no one responded in the TJ Maxx/Home Goods/Marshalls thread to me...

I'm looking for some of the stuff in these pictures: https://imgur.com/a/klvb6

- The pumpkin and black cat bowl/pails like items in the first picture
- The grinning cat statue and the Happy Halloween sign with cats and pumpkins next to it in the second picture
- Also looking for Shiny Brite ornaments/the Halloween character blocks (look vintage, spell out Halloween, they have little characters standing on the blocks?), and the witches brew/pumpkin spice cabinet thing

I think all this stuff is from Home Goods but I'm not 100% sure...anyways what I'm really asking is if anyone in my area has found these. I'm near the federal way/auburn/kent area of Washington state. PLEASE let me know if you find these!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guess I'll try here since no one responded in the TJ Maxx/Home Goods/Marshalls thread to me...

- The grinning cat statue and the Happy Halloween sign with cats and pumpkins next to it in the second picture
- Also looking for Shiny Brite ornaments/the Halloween character blocks (look vintage, spell out Halloween, they have little characters standing on the blocks?), and the witches brew/pumpkin spice cabinet thing

I think all this stuff is from Home Goods but I'm not 100% sure...anyways what I'm really asking is if anyone in my area has found these. I'm near the federal way/auburn/kent area of Washington state. PLEASE let me know if you find these!
I think I know what blocks you are looking for. You can get the vintage Halloween character blocks on the christmastraditions.com website. The link is here:

https://www.christmastraditions.com/product/X43388.html

I hope this helps!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Hi! Sorry, I have been watching that thread to, I must have missed your post. I am all the way across the country from you on the East Coast. If I come across any of these would you like me to grab them for you? Those shiny bright ornaments come in two different sizes and many different patterns. Looking for any in particular?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi! Sorry, I have been watching that thread to, I must have missed your post. I am all the way across the country from you on the East Coast. If I come across any of these would you like me to grab them for you? Those shiny bright ornaments come in two different sizes and many different patterns. Looking for any in particular?
The miniature ones with cats on them? I just went to my local HGs and they didn't have anything I needed sadly...except that witches brew cabinet but...man it's pricey. But idk...I'd be fearful of shipping any of this stuff...I don't trust the mail system in America...I've gotten a lot of broken stuff over the years.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had to come on and post for those searching for items. If anyone lives near the Deptford, NJ Home Goods, they had 3 groom busts and 1 bride bust there this morning. They were also putting more Halloween out on the shelves. They also had a lot of the bigger items, i.e. the mailbox, the dragon, fortune teller, phone booth.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I saw a fortune teller last weekend at Homegoods, I'll check and see if they still have it this weekend. I would be happy to send it if by some miracle it is still there. Will let you know.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I think I know what blocks you are looking for. You can get the vintage Halloween character blocks on the christmastraditions.com website. The link is here:

https://www.christmastraditions.com/product/X43388.html

I hope this helps!
Too bad tjmaxx and the sister stores are not carrying it seems this year. I remember i paid $14.99
I have only seen one set at Homegoods this year. I didn't even notice them until someone brought them up because they were in a picture I took.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I had to come on and post for those searching for items. If anyone lives near the Deptford, NJ Home Goods, they had 3 groom busts and 1 bride bust there this morning. They were also putting more Halloween out on the shelves. They also had a lot of the bigger items, i.e. the mailbox, the dragon, fortune teller, phone booth.
Three grooms?!?!?!?! That must be why our stores never got any! :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The miniature ones with cats on them? I just went to my local HGs and they didn't have anything I needed sadly...except that witches brew cabinet but...man it's pricey. But idk...I'd be fearful of shipping any of this stuff...I don't trust the mail system in America...I've gotten a lot of broken stuff over the years.
I don't think I have seen those. I understand on shipping.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
anyone whos out there that sees this stuff please grab it for us...pleeeeeez.............jb1sb2.....great luck on the two busts, good friend you have and btw...love the hand mirror with the skulls...........got something else im wanting...........
Hey! Did you ever get your hands on a mirror?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Too bad tjmaxx and the sister stores are not carrying it seems this year. I remember i paid $14.99
Dang! I had a feeling they were cheaper then that website somewhere...I was planning on hitting TJ to see if they had them... :( Well now that I know they're cheaper...I'm not going to settle till I get them for $15...this might take me awhile...

41 - 60 of 166 Posts