Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Due to a very generous friend of a friend who happen to be coming to a city near me all the way from Alabama! I was lucky enough to get the masquerade and vampire busts! I will be out and about this weekend looking for things. So make sure you put things you need/want in the thread! I am still desperately searching for the skeleton groom below!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
anyone whos out there that sees this stuff please grab it for us...pleeeeeez.............jb1sb2.....great luck on the two busts, good friend you have and btw...love the hand mirror with the skulls...........got something else im wanting...........

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
ok in stock in my dining room right now..............is.......TWO HEADLESS HORSEMAN LIGHT UP SNOW GLOBES ON THE STAND...........if its what makes your heart go pitter patter, let me know, 14.99 plus tax, paypal me and you call my ups store and pay them directly for your shipping.........easie peezie.

anything else........i'll get it if i see it here, just post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would love to have the Tombstone Corners village pieces that are new for 2016 from Dollar Tree. I have been in four different Dollar Tree stores today searching for the new set. Only one store had any of the village pieces and they were from past years.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm still searching for the TJ Maxx/Marshalls broom. I pretty much tapped out driving out of my way searching. If anyone happens to find it and is willing to ship please let me know.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I saw a fortune teller at home goods this morning, I didn't buy it but would be happy to go back if anyone here wants one. It was $25 and it seemed like it would ship well. They also had two of the vampire busts.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm still searching for the TJ Maxx/Marshalls broom. I pretty much tapped out driving out of my way searching. If anyone happens to find it and is willing to ship please let me know.
i'll look for you, they were out first, but i'll keep an eye out for one for you. they had quite a few stocked different times.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I saw a fortune teller at home goods this morning, I didn't buy it but would be happy to go back if anyone here wants one. It was $25 and it seemed like it would ship well. They also had two of the vampire busts.
OMG PLEASE GO GET THE VAMPIRE BUST....HANDS UP HERE...i want him....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I found a groom. IMG_1262.jpg

pm me and I will send. Screamqueen, I will go back to Homegoods tomorrow for the vampire bust. They had two this afternoon, hopefully they have one left. Also, at Marshalls tonight they had a vampire male/female double bust if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
buy alert....ok i picked up a set of the skull cameos............ im going to ship some things for folks on tuesday, so they can go out then also...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
buy alert....ok i picked up a set of the skull cameos............ im going to ship some things for folks on tuesday, so they can go out then also...
Are these the ones that are of their profiles or are they the ones where they're looking straight at you?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
IMG_4721.jpg IMG_4722.jpg IMG_4726.jpg

for scale, my two cameos hanging on my br wall...........the other two are available if anyone is looking for them, i grabbed them today for whoevers looking...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
heres also the two headless fellas, so you can see the paint details........i think they are spoken for........i'll let you know if not...

IMG_4732.jpg IMG_4733.jpg

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
You don't, not user level, Larry use to handle that but he said he didn't want a lot of stickies at the top and generally kept it to 3-4 I think. Notice we have a lot more now, 7 last count, and not sure what the thinking is on this now with new ownership. It does stay with each page so the more you add to the top the further you have to scroll to see new post threads in general.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ok folks. I went to my local HG and found one of the smaller hearses pictured here:

I know it was hard to find these last year. So I'm offering up another one for a forum member in the spirit of the season. If you are interested in it, PM me and I can ship it out to you at cost. Bear in mind that this is a really awkward size and will require a large box to ship.

21 - 40 of 166 Posts