Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At screamqueen2012's suggestion, I started this thread to make it easier for everyone who can't find things in their area to find help from other members.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start it out. I am looking for these three busts that have been found at Homegoods and Marshalls stores. I am just outside of Charlotte, NC and am also willing to find things for those who cannot find them in there area. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,471 Posts
You should also post what city/state you're in (zip code) so as to make it easier for those to find out how much it will cost you both to ship, or help out other haunters in the same area. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Great idea for a thread.

I HAVE one of the TjMaxx/Homegoods fortune tellers- was planning to return it since I found several other items I liked better, but I will post here first in case someone is looking for it. It goes back on Saturday if no takers. :) I have Paypal.

image.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
It will also be beneficial to post where the items are sold. For example, the pictures of items in post #2 were taken at a store. Which one? This will make it easier for them to be tracked down.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
im looking for the dracula vampire bust also and id also take the vampire pair..........someone bought at the beginning of the season candlesticks with four bats going up the stick, they come in two sizes...i dont think anyone else has posted them since......if anyone sees them, id like whatever you find, pairs of them if possible. im in NC. i will pick up and ship also, not a problem for anyone looking. id rather use paypal and for shipping will pack well and drop off at ups store so the buyer can call and pay them by phone to ship to themselves....i'll pack to save you that expense and i pack well all this is in home goods tjmax or marshalls, so no confusion... tia

·
Registered
232 Posts
It will also be beneficial to post where the items are sold. For example, the pictures of items in post #2 were taken at a store. Which one? This will make it easier for them to be tracked down.
I think what they're saying is that they're willing to purchase the item and ship it to you if you're having trouble finding something in your own area. I am willing to join in and help as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think what they're saying is that they're willing to purchase the item and ship it to you if you're having trouble finding something in your own area. I am willing to join in and help as well.
I get that. What I meant is that if you find a picture of an item that someone took at....Michael's and your local Michael's doesn't have it, then when you post the picture here, say that the item is found at Michael's, just not the one close to you.

It will cut down on the wild goose chases.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great idea for a thread.

I HAVE one of the TjMaxx/Homegoods fortune tellers- was planning to return it since I found several other items I liked better, but I will post here first in case someone is looking for it. It goes back on Saturday if no takers. :) I have Paypal.

View attachment 299794
I'd love her if shipping isn't too crazy
Zip code 27828, Farmville, NC

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
I get that. What I meant is that if you find a picture of an item that someone took at....Michael's and your local Michael's doesn't have it, then when you post the picture here, say that the item is found at Michael's, just not the one close to you.

It will cut down on the wild goose chases.
This. I'm willing to ship stuff to other forum members (and have already done so). But I have no idea what store the items in post #2 are from. I THINK it's TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, but that's just a guess.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This. I'm willing to ship stuff to other forum members (and have already done so). But I have no idea what store the items in post #2 are from. I THINK it's TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, but that's just a guess.
Pardon me........ I think we can do without the sarcasm. This Thread is meant to be helpful. You can certainly offer suggestions though. I guess I took for granted the many conversations that have gone on about these items might not have been viewed by a handful of members. I will update the post. Yes they're at home goods and Marshalls. Thank you however for offering to ship things to others, it is appreciated.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Pardon me........ I think we can do without the sarcasm. This Thread is meant to be helpful.
I'm not being sarcastic. I literally have no idea what store the items in your post are from. If that information isn't included in your post, how can people keep an eye out for them?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not being sarcastic. I literally have no idea what store the items in your post are from. If that information isn't included in your post, how can people keep an eye out for them?
In that case I offer my apologies for misinterpreting. It wasn't what you said it was how it was put that I read as sarcastic. In a forum with the reach this one has, it's easy to misconstrue words when there's so many different cultures. I updated the post. Thank you for your input. And thank you for offering to help others.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am on the hunt for all things Egyptian! Unfortunately my area of the country (Tampa FL) does not seem to be getting the Ross collections that other areas are getting, so if anyone is in Ross and happens to take a spin through the home goods aisle, keep an eye out for any statues or Egypty goodies and I will gladlytake it off your hands!

This is the only one of them I own so far:

(Own already)

These are the kinds of items I'm looking for:

(These are just a sampling of the collection I'm interested in any pieces from, You get the idea :D)

Also looking for this snake from Ross (or wherever he might be hiding hehe):

·
Registered
575 Posts
In that case I offer my apologies for misinterpreting. It wasn't what you said it was how it was put that I read as sarcastic. In a forum with the reach this one has, it's easy to misconstrue words when there's so many different cultures. I updated the post. Thank you for your input. And thank you for offering to help others.
No worries, sorry if I came off too blunt. Hope you're able to track down the items you're looking for.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
give this a bump, no luck today....our stores are moving stuff up towards the front now..lots of room to fill. did see the bride and skeleton couple...........homegoods in nc

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
give this a bump, no luck today....our stores are moving stuff up towards the front now..lots of room to fill. did see the bride and skeleton couple...........homegoods in nc
Another Groomless bride! What a shame! I did not see anything I know anyone wants.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sepiakeys, there's a store in my local mall that usually has a bunch of Egyptian stuff in it - it's supposed to be an African-themed store, I believe - so when I go there I'll take some pics for you - let me know if you see anything that floats your boat. I might have to stop in that mall this weekend for shirts for the hubby...

1 - 20 of 166 Posts