Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale/trade are 2 Spirit Halloween props. They are the Spirit Executioner, Harvester, Zombie Wall Plaque, and Zombie Barrel prop.
The Executioner is in great shape with the original box. It does have minor blood Splatters that are very small that came on it when I bought it.
Asking $225 including shipping which is not cheap.
The Harvester is a never in store used prop that was used for 2 hours during a halloween party. Comes with the Store Display box which has seen its better days.
Asking $75 including shipping
The Zombie Wall Plaque (SOLD)
The Zombie Barrel prop (SOLD)
The Harvester has a footpad included along with the executioner and zombie barrel has an included try me button.
Will trade for other animatronic props.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
what animatronics do you want for a trade? I have the jumping spider never used just out of box to see if it works it does work. I have Damien which has never been used and works! and I have bloody bag of jokes and he works also!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale/trade are 2 Spirit Halloween props. They are the Spirit Executioner, Harvester, Zombie Wall Plaque, and Zombie Barrel prop.
The Executioner is in great shape with the original box. It does have minor blood Splatters that are very small that came on it when I bought it.
Asking $225 including shipping which is not cheap.
The Harvester is a never in store used prop that was used for 2 hours during a halloween party. Comes with the Store Display box which has seen its better days.
Asking $75 including shipping
The Zombie Wall Plaque (SOLD)
The Zombie Barrel prop (SOLD)
The Harvester has a footpad included along with the executioner and zombie barrel has an included try me button.
Will trade for other animatronic props.
Can I Buy the Harvester?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts