Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I purchased this on ebay many years ago and never used it as I needed a PC to operate it. Cost me about $1300.00 with shipping.

Anyhow I am looking to sell this if someone is interested. Hoping to get around $1100.00(includes shipping)

Prefer someone local to Los Angeles so you can take a look at this in person. Great and expensive item for a Haunted house.

These are suppose to be the best talking skulls available.

I will upload some pics later today.

Also interested in trade if you have something neat and are located near Los Angeles, CA.

Thanks and Happy Halloween.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Davy2!

I wish I was tech savvy enough to figure this out. Adding pics soon and also will list on Ebay tonight.

Is this pretty complicated to setup as I am not much of a computer guy? Also I heard you need a PC, which I don't have....(Mac only so don't know much about PCs) Didn't really know this when I got it.

I am up for trades too if anyone has a cool prop.

I sold(almost) my Undertaker Stalkaround which is an awesome prop. Regretting it a little but wanted to get some cash for some new Halloween stuff.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks Davy2!

I wish I was tech savvy enough to figure this out. Adding pics soon and also will list on Ebay tonight.

Is this pretty complicated to setup as I am not much of a computer guy? Also I heard you need a PC, which I don't have....(Mac only so don't know much about PCs) Didn't really know this when I got it.

I am up for trades too if anyone has a cool prop.

I sold(almost) my Undertaker Stalkaround which is an awesome prop. Regretting it a little but wanted to get some cash for some new Halloween stuff.
Skull requires any windows PC running Brookshire VSA software which controls the skull and lights...any mini PC or old laptop will do, but must have a USB port for wire to skull and DMX lights....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! It has the following items. Maybe I should borrow my friends computer and try it out. My only issue is that I don't know how complicated the VSA software is or how to operate a PC computer. I guess I just need to take the time to figure it out. Are you able to create routines or just what you can buy from SKulltronix? Thanks.

Skulltronix Talking Skull

Seance Routine REV 4.1

Brookshire VSA(Visual Show Automation) Software

Enttec Open DMX USB PN #70303 Serial #2063072

DMX Cables & Adaptors

Two (2) LED Splash Jr. by Chauvet(serial #s080608101 & #080607186)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts