Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very sad to have to part with my Madame Leota, but this year's haunt budget leaves me no other option. I purchased her last year for our Haunted Mansion themed party and she was most definitely the hit of the night. This package includes Madame Leota, her "crystal ball", the projector, DVD player, audio/video DVD, speakers, and all cords to make her come to life. The set up takes approximately 10 minutes and is very simple. Although I paid considerably more, I will let her go for $950 firm. I took a video of her to post, but it's in hi-def and had to be compressed, so now it appears distorted. I will get new video up as soon as possible. Please feel free to ask any/all questions. Happy Haunting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Working on getting a new non hi-def video up as soon as possible :)....hopefully I can get it up tonight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still having trouble uploading the video to the site :(. If anyone is interested, please PM me your email address and I can attach and send it that way

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
I apologize for the delay in replying. I have not been receiving message notifications. She is still available for sale, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts