Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello – I am selling a 3-axis servo mechanism that is ready to drop into a Lindberg Skull (skull not provided). This is a beefed up version of the GYS (1st generation) skull kit. It includes a laser-cut acrylic plate on which there are 4 HiTec HS425-BB servos mounted on it. Three of the servos are for the 3-axis movement (nod, pan and tilt) and the 4th servo is for jaw movement. This jaw servo includes the jaw linkage and all servo linkages are installed and fully adjustable. The wires from the 4 servos are attached to a small interface board that is mounted on the acrylic plate. This converts everything to a small ribbon cable that is much easier to conceal than the 4 sets of servo wires. The ribbon cable (included) is 3 feet long and has a matching interface board at the other end which breaks the ribbon cable back out to four 3-pin headers to allow connections to your controller. I am asking $195 which includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail. Here is a link to some pictures and video:

http://s1006.photobucket.com/user/jwheat058/library/Lindberg Skull Mechanism For Sale

The stand, skull and controller used in the pictures and video are not included. Lindberg Skulls are readily available on EBay and Amazon. I can provide the stand, 3-axis random servo controller (for random nod, pan and tilt movement without a computer), sound-to-servo board (for converting audio to move the jaw) and remote controlled MP3 player separately. All of these together make a completely computer-free 3-axis talking skull display. PM me for details on these boards, if you are interested or have questions about the mechanism. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
How much for everything but t he skull? Triaxial seems to be closed and this is a huge part of my planned haunt this year.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tbunetic - What I am offering above is the mechanism to put in your skull. Skull is not included. If you are interested in the extra controller boards that I have, please PM me (or email me: jwheat058 at gmail dot com) and I will give you all the info you need. Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just in case anyone is interested, I can put this in a Lindberg skull and have it ready to run right out of the box for an additional $50. You can then hook this to your controller and be up and running...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts