Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of us that have made the ultimate act of SELFLESSNESS...

We the Mom's who have given all of our adult lives to those we brought into the world..

Those of us that ALWAYS put our children first.

There is no greater gift of Creator, then children...

( yea even when you want to take them out because we brought them into the world... this happens OFTEN around here with my son :p)

Those of us that REALIZE what we do today, truly EFFECTS
the FUTURE of tomorow,

for we are RAISING the FUTURE...

I SALUTE you!!!:)

and I also say THANKYOU to all the kids out there, that have made ME a part of your LIVES.
You HONOR me by calling me "MOM"--
You are more honest and real then MOST adults I know.

ALWAYS stay TRUE to who you ARE.
The world is YOURS to embrace!

Ler's not forget

our single FATHER's that have done the job of BOTH parents and have raised happy, healthy confident kids as well! I know MANY :D

So SUNDAY hug your kids... Hell, hug ALL the children in your life :D

I was told this week by an Elder, one whose Cherokee tribal roots go back to the beginning--

Often times being a Mother is not a job full of happiness-- but it is one of fulfillment, and the most important in the eyes of Creator. Happiness comes down the road much later in life, when your adult children come home and tell you, "Mom I love you"

PEACE ALL--
Have an AWESOME weekend :D

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Happy Mothers Day, Moon!

Can I say, I've only seen part of the path you walk, and with what I've seen, you're kids are so very fortunate to have you as their mother - much more than they may ever realize.

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hugs--ya thanks JOE but umm Father's day is coing up as well I am not done yet :D
hope you are well, my firend!!
Peace!!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes, moonstarling, and may I add mine to all the moms (And single Dads ;) ) on HF:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts