Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to buy a fogging bubble machine for my Mad Science Mixology Party. I am confused by the products I found on Amazon. I found bubble makers, and I found fog machines. But not combined.

Is there a fogging bubble liquid that you pour into a bubble machine?

Or is there a machine you pour regular bubble solution into, and it produces fog?

HELP????

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
A fog bubble machine, is a 1 machine that produces bubbles and when the bubbles pop fog comes comes out. basically a fog filled bubble. I saw one a couple of years ago and wish I had bought it, but I haven't been able to find one since. as far as solution I think you add 2 diferent solutions into 1 machine, but i'm not 100% on that. Hope this helps somewhat.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I actually have the spirit one that I bought a few years back and never used. I'd be willing to sell it for say 50 plus shipping. If you're interested, drop me a pm.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I will think about whether to buy the one WEAZ thank you. I am still searching and was hoping someone here on the forum could explain how they work so I know what to look for exactly. Still need to know if they require special bubble solution or regular? And is it a 2 in one machine like a fogger and bubble maker combined? Anyone?

·
Registered
430 Posts
It's a fog machine with a section that holds bubbles. A motor moves a plastic ring down into the bubble liquid, then pulls it back up and turns on a small blast of fog. So it blows soap bubble and fills them with fog! The bubbles float down and when they pop, there's a small puff of fog that comes out.

I found a video on YouTube that someone took in a store a few years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tephl0dXunQ

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks everyone. I will think about whether to buy the one WEAZ thank you. I am still searching and was hoping someone here on the forum could explain how they work so I know what to look for exactly. Still need to know if they require special bubble solution or regular? And is it a 2 in one machine like a fogger and bubble maker combined? Anyone?
The one I have takes typical bubble solution you can buy anywhere in one resivior and fog juice in another. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a fog machine with a section that holds bubbles. A motor moves a plastic ring down into the bubble liquid, then pulls it back up and turns on a small blast of fog. So it blows soap bubble and fills them with fog! The bubbles float down and when they pop, there's a small puff of fog that comes out.

I found a video on YouTube that someone took in a store a few years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tephl0dXunQ
Awesome- Thank you Jeff - This is very helpful. I am surprised there are n't more on the market. After searching some more, I learned that some people simply put a fog machine behind their bubble maker, near the intake, and it gives the same effect.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Halloween71 Thanks for the info- I think I am going to go for it- and I have read it needs to be mounted up high, like on a corner roofline, as the bubbles drop to the ground from being heavy.

MEDS I will check out the walmart version. THANKS everyone! Love HF!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've posted a thread on how to fix these machines as they are very prone to breaking after very little use. You also need to be very careful with where you locate these foggers as well because they tend to leak bubble fluid like crazy, and the bursting fog-filled bubbles will also make the ground beneath and around the machine VERY VERY slippery. Be sure to put the fogger on a level surface and check to make sure that the bubble solution doesn't make the area around it slippery. Some people hang these in trees, put them above grassy areas, or lay down rugs/mats to negate the slippery surfaces the machine creates around itself. Be careful is all. I speak from experience :) No one wants kids or big kids to get hurt on Halloween!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts