Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. Just a quick question so that I may hopefully benefit from other's experience. Would anyone have recommendations (either for or against) the foggers that are available from either Holloween Spirit or Halloween Express? I'm looking at either the 400W or 1000w for outdoor use and each store carries both but with different brands. Any insight would be appreciated. Many thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'd go for Party City... they are year round, and if any thing happens, you can probably return it. And if they are $25 for 700watt.. that's a better deal for what you get. Remember, if you can find a way to time the 700watt, you can put it at less volume output and keep it more continuous so that the reheat cycle doesn't kick in as often, or at all. Thus, you might be able to get similar fog output of a 400watt but continuous with a 700watt unit. Not sure tho if it's worth it with the timer remote usually costing $20 or more... if they even make it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Dang if I can find one on their site! $25 for 400 watt seems the best price. I saw them at Walmart today for that price too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts