Halloween Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
just as a warning... Spirit Halloween stores are selling the exact same bubble fogger for 70$..and it's flying off the shelves. The one that opened close to me is already out of them and waiting for more. Sounds like a steal to get them at Target or Walmart or Amazon.
Yeah, I just bought one at the Target near me this past weekend. They only had two left when I went and weren't sure if they would be getting more in or not.

·
Hauntless
8,376 Posts
Oh hey! Hope you don't mind me posting the video? It looks really cool BTW!
No problem at all. I just wanted to let everyone know that in case they had any questions. I should have just updated this thread. I'm still learning the best way to post here. I just figured out how to subscribe to threads. It's getting so busy, I can't keep up :)

Texmaster: No, that's not froggy fog juice. Just the stuff that you can order with the bubble fogger. Glad to know you can use other brands of fog juice too. Your video using the improved fog juice and bubble juice is amazing. Those bubbles look bullet proof! The Tekno bubble juice also strengthened the bubbles for me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
picked up mine today at Target. Seems to be the usual , "2 left and we are not sure when we will get some back" deal. Mine will most likely be use din the party area which will be tented off in the back yard. Pics will come asap.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm going to try a few ideas to get RED fog bubbles working with a black light!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am the fence about this thing. Brian thinks it is really cool and for that reason I will probably buy it. But, I just can't get into it. The bubbles filled with fog sound cool. but don't sound very realistic. I think fog machines are cool but bubbles filled with fog just sound really weird to me. The tots would probably really like it though, as it is something pretty different to see. I just can't get too excited about for some reason. :confused:

·
Hauntless
8,376 Posts
I am the fence about this thing. Brian thinks it is really cool and for that reason I will probably buy it. But, I just can't get into it. The bubbles filled with fog sound cool. but don't sound very realistic. I think fog machines are cool but bubbles filled with fog just sound really weird to me. The tots would probably really like it though, as it is something pretty different to see. I just can't get too excited about for some reason. :confused:
I felt the same as you. But once I thought of using it my dot room I was sold. Now with the black light bubbles I'm thinking the kids will really love it. We will see.

I was also thinking that this would be terrific for a kid's birthday party.

·
Registered
735 Posts
We sell the tekkno bubbles which are black light reactive. I wonder how that would look. I need to go try and get one now that my curiosity is peaked.

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
I bought the Target one over the weekend. I'm going to order some blacklight bubbles today.

It's interesting that the video shows gold bubbles. I would have thought those were blue.

·
Hauntless
8,376 Posts
We sell the tekkno bubbles which are black light reactive. I wonder how that would look. I need to go try and get one now that my curiosity is peaked.
If you look up-thread you'll see my video of the machine using black light bubbles.

PumpkinPrincess: Yeah, those 'gold' bubbles are green-blue. I haven't tried the 'blue' bubbles but I would guess they are more blue. Now, the liquid itself is gold so maybe that's why they call it that but the bubbles it made were definitely green-blueish.

MalibuMan: Darn, now I'm having nightmare visions of my machine not working on Halloween. <Terra biting nails>

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got one and made a video of it so you can see how it works:
YouTube - Bubble Fogger

A couple of tips. Because of the fog, the bubbles are heavy so I'm thinking of putting my machine on a table or high shelf.

The machine has two settings, large and small bubbles. The large bubbles have a hard time lifting off the bubbler. I'm thinking it needs a bit of wind to help get them airborne.

Lastly, the bubble mixture leave a bit of soapy residue on the ground where the bubble burst. That could leave a slippery floor. I'm going to have a mat underneath it.
Thanks so much for the vid! Now we want one too!

·
Registered
827 Posts
well I'm going to surrender to glow in the dark bubbles because kids will be all over them and I don't want anyone's costume stained and anything I can think of will stain them :(

41 - 54 of 54 Posts